Friday 28 March 2008

Dancing and Smashed Pot!!!

Look at what I came home to yesterday boohoo. My little dog had thrown a tantrum because I had left her outside, so decided to jump from the outdoor steps onto the pot in the hope that it would get her into a window (??). How she thought that was going to work I don't know. Needless to stay i was so angry, as this was a birthday present, that I refused to let her inside all day as punishment. She just sat looking and crying at me for the rest of the day. Naughty girl!!!!

BEFORE

AFTER

...
Also, on another note... baby Lucy is home for now. She is doing well and I know someone above is looking out for her.

...

Just thought I would pop in this little video as it makes me laugh! Chevy is really into dancing and the second I put this song on, he abandons what he is doing and is straight on his feet!! But he refuses to take his finger out of his mouth (his dummy!), therefore he can lose his balance at anytime hahaha. Please excuse my booming voice and the mess in the background as we are packing and sorting!!!




16 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

OMG this is hilarious! Sorry about the flowerpot (poor naughty doggy) - but Chevy dancing takes the cake! he's so cute!

Alison Gibbs said...

Chevy is such a cute dancer and Tex is getting into it too.
Oh what a naughty dog - he is in for the dancing though
Alison

roseroomnz.com said...

It is funny . . . naughty girl:) They are just like small children having a tanty:)
So glad to here about Baby Lucy:)
Rachaelxo

Chris Kauffman said...

Oh that's so cute, OMG I love your accent , so good.

Linda said...

Hi Katrina,
Your boys certainly have the moves the girls won't know what hit them in a few years time. I'm sorry to hear about the pot, you could always do what I did a few years ago with a favourite broken pot, I half burried it in the ground so that it looks like an archaeological dig with plants around it. LOL. You now know how sad my addiction is to never throw anything out.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Doggie is busted! It was a cute photo however, but I am sorry about your pot. I am adding you to my favs sweetie.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Unknown said...

Too cute Katrina..LOL and too sad about that pot - pets huh!

Simply Me Art said...

I'm Laughing cuz I have been in this situation before with my dogs. Your blog is Lovely and Im going to peek around some more. Have a wonderful weekend. Jamie

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! Your children are precious! I only know one other Chevy...my little kitty cat who is 14 years old. Great name!

Mary said...

Love your little dancers!
xoxo,
Mary

kari and kijsa said...

Too funny!!! Loved the laugh!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Katrina, your boys are adorable!! I love the dancing...I see in the corner, that even the doggie started to wiggle!!
Hugs,
Penny

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Hi Katrina, excellent dancing isn't it funny how as soon as they hear the song they just forget about everything else... I also have two naughty dogs they just can't keep out of my gardens and they are both big so they squish everything... It's so hard to stay angry at them for very long though...
Luv
Sharon

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Fine dancers!This is a great one to show at his 21st birthday!
Sue

Gail McCormack said...

How cute!! I'm also laughing at the dogs tail keeping time with the music....is that the same naught doggy?

Anonymous said...

Those Boys have certainly got the grooves!! whoo!! I loved watching them get down and boogie!!
And the pot!! Umm maa!!! Naughty puppy!!
Mands