Monday 12 November 2007

Baby Levi

Hi! I still haven't got any photos of Levi yet. Silly me!! I will get some today as I am having lunch with Ange. Our other best friend Mel is having a birthday today (Happy 31st!), so we are heading out for a girly day.

As part of the present for Levi, I wanted to share with you what I ordered from Natasha. She is so clever! Ange had one of these done for me when I had Chevy and we always talk about it, so I knew she would like one for Levi. I am laughing at the resourcefulness of Natasha when using the box of beer for packing. Love it Natasha!!!










A couple of other girls are putting money in and I have placed a huge order from Nikki for lots of goodies for baby Levi's room, so I will keep you posted on those. Very excited.



Had a great weekend. My parents came to stay and Mum and I spend all day yesterday cleaning and throwing things out. I told her we were selling our house and moving and she said (very nicely of course), "I think there are a few things things that need doing around her before people start coming through". Haha! Gotta love her. I am so used to the timber blinds being dirty, my oven being smeared with yucky stuff and don't see the junk behind closed doors. So after a full day of cleaning (my husband was even into it), I am feeling very cleansed and refreshed. I have moved out lots of my furniture and will put in storage (I have far too much stuff to showcase my house for the ordinary person coming through).

Have a great day, I am off to do some shopping before lunch. I am also hoping to have my new car today, so it should be a good day.

Katrina :)

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Have a fun lunch with the girls. Look forward to seeing photos of Levi.
Good luck with getting ready to sell.
Alison

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Katrina, thanks for popping by my blog. Selling your house is never easy but hopefully it will happen quickly for you - i also have far too much stuff crammed into this place for the average person but hey who wants to be average lol? Mel x0

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Natasha always does wonderful things!
Penny

Unknown said...

Mums are just great when it comes to cleaning, and organising, and gardening, the list is endless! Mine is coming up today, Im sure she'll clean something!
Sue

Elle Jay Bee said...

Mums are so good at telling it like it is...my mum's the same!!

Love little Levi's name framed like that...perfect!!

Linda

Kara said...

oh I love Natasha's work, thats going to look so cute.
kara
x