Friday 16 November 2007

Babies Everywhere







Here are some long awaited pictures of baby Levi. He is adorable and I just love the hair! Do you think his big brother and sisters love him?
Milla is 5 & 1/2, Indi is 3 & 1/2, Reuben is almost 2, and then there makes 4 with Levi.
2 girls then 2 boys. How lucky!


I have had a very busy week preparing my house for sale and the Real Estate Agent took photos yesterday. My house has never looked so nice haha! Always the way isn't it?? I thought yesterday - I don't want to leave now..... but the kids were home 20 mins and it was a mess again so I was over it! :)

This weekend I am off to stay at my Mum's house (with no children!) for my sister's Baby Shower. We are having a lovely afternoon in the gardens of a Cafe with lots of ladies. I have made her something special (Alison you know what it is), but I won't post pictures yet as she reads my blog and it will spoil the surprise.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Just love Levi's hair. Is't it gorgeous when all the littlies have a nurse, they are so proud of themselves.
Isn't it always the way when you get your house ready to sell, you look at it and wonder - do you really want to move??
Have fun at the baby shower and i can't wait to see some photos.
Have a fun 'kid free' weekend!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
Love the pics of baby Levi, what a cuttie! Hope Ange is doing well, she is one brave lady to have 4 kids, my patience only stretched to haveing 2!
I hope all is going OK in regards to the sale of your house, big move but worth it in the end.
Did you get your new car?
Have a great weekend at your mum's, baby showers are always good fun.
Catch you soon,
~~~Sarah~~~

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Katrina, thanks for visiting me. Isn't Levi just the cutest little thing? My girls were baldies so i always appreciate the babies with lots of hair! What a lovely family, enjoy your baby shower and good luck with the house, hope it sells quickly = less cleaning! Mel xx

Natasha Burns said...

What a cutie little Levi is!!! LOL that dummy is bigger than him! You forget how little they once were don't you!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Look at that gorgeous little family :)
They are all so sweet. Levi is such a little cutie patootie! And that dummy's something else! WHOA BABY its huge LOL.

xxoo
Thanks for the pics sweetpea xo

Anonymous said...

Hi There??

Your family is adorable. I found you through Villa Anna's blog. She also is there in Australia.

Congrats on the new Baby!! Your little girl in the middle kinda looks like my Mila. Come take a look.

Have a wonderful day!
Jeannene

Anonymous said...

"Oh, I am sorry, I just noticed you have 3 boys. I don't know who the girls are in this Post. But also noticed one is named Milla! Wow, my little girl who just turned two, is Mila too. She has one (L) Do you pronounce Mila like Mela but with an (I) instead of (E). Am I confusing you..LOl?!

Come over and visit me!!
hugs,