Wednesday 28 May 2008

Hellllooooo

I feel like I am yelling "heeellllloooooooo" as though I am in a tunnel and am so far away! I have been absent lately, but I have still be reading blogs. I still have to get my daily fix! There is too much inspiration out there to miss.

For those that have been asking, my job is excellent so far. I am really enjoying it. Am learning the building trade and that is right up my alley! Plus I am pouring over all the gorgeous photos and house plans. This keeps me busy so my blog probably will be neglected. Sorry! I will try my hardest though :)

I had another skin cancer removed from my face. Not nice at all! 4 stitches. I think I am destined for this seeing as though I have fair skin.


I am also on a committee that is organising a fundraising Trivia Night for baby Lucy, that I spoke about here in a previous blog. We have been hard at work planning this. The guys at my hubby's business (a printery) have been fabulous and created the best ticket books, invitations for the night and letters to be sent out to businesses for donations. We hope this will be a big hit to help with the ongoing medical care of tiny Lucy. Here are some photos I took of Lucy last weekend. She is very sweet!








We also celebrated hubby's and his twin brother's birthday on the weekend. We have 6 boys between us, so that was fun. We had a Freddo Frog icecream cake - it's all about the kids!!! LOL












Also here is a random photo of Cruise in his winter school uniform. Too cute!
















And some photos of the kids at swimming lessons.




























My niece Priya in the jolly jumper.














That's it for a while! Take care....

5 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Happy birthday hubby! Great to hear your job is going well and that you are enjoying it.
Cruise looks like a cute 'young man' there in his uniform.
WOW I can't believe Priya is already in a jolly jumper!

roseroomnz.com said...

Nice to see you Katrina, sounds like you are so busy but enjoying it all. Lovely photos of the children and babies:) Rachael

COLLS GARDEN said...

Helloooo, Katrina. So nice to have you around again. Great photos of all the kids. We have missed you, you know.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Alison Gibbs said...

I hope your fundraiser for sweet little Lucy goes well.
Great photos of the boys and how grown up Cruise looks in his winter uniform.
Alison

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Katrina, so sorry about the skin cancer. That sweet baby is so darling. Prayers for her. Of course, your boys are just too precious. Happy Birthday to hubby and glad your job is enjoyable.