Monday 10 March 2008

What's happening?



Yep, we are on the move (again). Our house sold. I have known for a few weeks but was waiting until the contracts exchanged this morning. However, there is still a 7 day cooling off so while I am not worried, it's always good to be cautious!


So now I am running around finding a decent rental that will fit us all in and be nice enough to call home for a while. The plan is to build again. Busy time ahead for us!! I already have the house plan in my head, but this won't happen for ages as it's such a long process. I will keep you posted and will share lots of photos...





All photos via Google Images

11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Great news Katrina. I did wonder how all that was progressing.
Alison

Mom of 2 Roses said...

What an exciting time! I hope you share photos of the building process when it starts. I have my dream house plans stored in my mind as well.
Hugs,
Laurie

Unknown said...

Good news for you!! And now the fun begins...
Sue

Linda said...

Hi Katrina,
Congratulations, what a busy and exciting path ahead of you. All the best.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Awesome news sweet girl!! Im just loving those pictures they are super funny especially the car loaded up!!
Good luck with the house hunting. And building how fun!! We built our house super exciting but frustrating at the sme time as you just wanna move in!!
Good luck with everything sweetie
Mandii

Mary said...

Oh how exciting for you! I live in the house I grew up in, so the thought of being able to build my "dream home" is just that -- a dream! Please show us pictures when you you get started!
xoxo,
Mary

Lori said...

how exciting:) sometimes i wish i could just start over...my tastes have changed so much...

roseroomnz.com said...

Congratulations, exciting and busy times ahead. Take the family off to Fiji if it gets too much. Fantastic place to take children for a holiday:) I think the house on the truck picture is NZ! Cool pictures:) Rachael

Gail McCormack said...

Congratulations Katrina!
Yes you are in for busy and exciting times, no doubt you'll have everything organised in no time....good luck

Siobhan said...

Congrats on selling your house, I wish you all the best with your move. I hate moving!!!
Siobhan x

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Good luck on all that goes into such a big adventure. Have fun!