Wednesday 12 March 2008

Crude, Rude (but funny) Joke....

I found this joke to be hilarious and I just had to share!! This is a warning though - it could be a little rude so don't read if you are not into this type of humour...hehehehe




HOW TO STOP CHOKING - AUSSIE STYLE

A woman sitting in an Adelaide Pub suddenly began to cough. After a few
seconds it became apparent that she was in real distress, and two locals,
Bluey and Bazza sitting at the next table turned to look at her.

Ken ya swaller? asked Bluey

The woman signalled 'No!', desperately shaking her head.

Kin ya breathe?' asked Bazza. The woman shook her head No!!!

With that, Bluey walked behind her, lifted up the back of her dress,
yanked down her knickers and ran his tongue up and down the crack of
her butt.

This shocked the woman into such a violent spasm that the obstruction
flew out of her mouth and she began to breathe again. Bluey swaggered
back to his table and took a deep swig of his beer.

Bazza said in admiration 'Ya know Bluey, I'd heard of that bloody
Hind Lick Manoeuvre, but that's the first time I ever seen somebody
do it.'





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
I nearly fell off my chair launging....crude but tooo funny not to share!
CONGRATULATIONS on the sale of your house. I know what you mean about getting a nice rental, some are just down right dodgy.
Hope your weekend without your older boys was nice & peaceful & that they boys enjoyed their weekend away.
Hugs,
Sarah xx

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hello, Katrina! OK, that was funny. Sounds like something that one of our comedians over here would say, Larry the Cable Guy. Are you familiar with him??

Thanks for stopping by! It's very nice to meet you & I hope you'll come back again. Looks like we are both into decorating.

Rhoda

Lori said...

Katrina, Good joke!! Thanks for visiting me, come back soon! Will be sharing your post with some people here!!! See you later, Lori

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love your new banner! Those eggs are so cute! That joke is hilarious!

Hugs,
Laurie

roseroomnz.com said...

Ooops, just happened to take a great mouthful of my cup of tea when I read the punch line, so funny said she spluttering (not choking) on hot tea. LOL, Rachael

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

LOL~
Penny

Linda said...

Hi Katrina, that was so funny, I love the blokes names too Bluey and Bazza, can't get more Aussie then that. Your new banner looks wonderful, and to answer your question my boys are almost 13, 11 and 9 and a half. I am sorry to say to that it seems to get harder and more stressful the older they get, due to hormones, and if they are into sport like my lot, very hectic, but I still wouldn't swap them for girls.
Cheers Linda

Unknown said...

Oh this is a great one, I got it by email awhile ago and forwarded it indiscriminately...LOL!

Gail McCormack said...

I'm an Aussie Humour Fan that's for sure, I liked that one! Good on ya Trina!
Thanks for entering my giveaway

Natasha Burns said...

I love that one!!! Too funny!

Chris Kauffman said...

lol, thank you so much , you cracked me up , I needed that .

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very funny and congratulations on selling your house!


Manuela

Peta said...

Love that joke, typical Aussie humor! Congratulations on selling your home, how exciting planning a new one!

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Hi Katrina, I ooooo needed that 'LMAO' as my daughter would say or text... I'll have to tell my brother in law that one to pass on to the boys at work...
Have a great night
Luv
Sharon

Unknown said...

Katrina - I love the new Easter themed header!