Friday 22 February 2008

Happy 6th Birthday

Today was Cruise's 6th birthday. What a big boy!!

He had a great day - was spoilt rotten of course. I took donuts to school for his class and all his little friends popped over this afternoon for a cake (Bart Simpson of course - amateur and very basic that I quickly did today!!).

I am exhausted from the gazillion kids here this afternoon, so I am about to plonk myself in front of the tv for the rest of the night!!! Kids have been asleep for ages as they were exhausted too.




PS> I have received some lovely awards that I will blog about and pass on tomorrow :))




6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Katrina, what a great idea for the cake. The outline looks like licorice but what are the eyes.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

Happy Birthday Cruise! Great cake Katrina, it's so lifelike!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cruise!! Yay hope you had a fantastic Birthday!! Awesome Cake too!!
mandii

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Cruise for yesterday, don't kids birthday parties just tire you out, they are so much planning though. I am glad now though that my boys choose the money instead of the party, they are starting to get a bit older and wiser.
I hope you are having a great weekend.
Cheers Linda

Gail McCormack said...

Happy Birthday Cruise, where does the time go. You did a good job of the cake Katrina, I remember the feeling of exhaustion after the birthday parties!

Kara said...

i think that birthday cake is totally awesome
simpsons rock
kara