Sunday 17 February 2008

Cleaning Bug











Over the last 2 weeks I have been sorting, culling and organising. I have had a bug!

Here are a few pictures that I have taken along the way. Gosh it feels good! You should see the rubbish my husband has had to take to work over that last few weeks (it doesn't fit in our bin!).

I have always had a theory that at some stage everything new must replace something old. I think about all the things that come through my house every day and then I feel really overwhelmed so I have a huge clean out - keeps me even (yeah strange I know), but you get it???


Oh and if you want a laugh, go over to Jodie at Vintage Ric Rac and check our her hilarious link :)



10 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Wow look at that pantry! you're so good! i'm so bad at clutter... actually i am good at clutter and bad at clearing it, lol. want to come down here for a few weeks and get me organised???~~~ i've been trying but it's just so hard! you give me something to be inspired by at least!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh Katrina you need to come and organise my pantry and cupboards. They would give you nightmares.
Alison

roseroomnz.com said...

I need your bug!!!! I want your bug!!!!! Fancy a holiday to NZ???? Rachael

Gail McCormack said...

Please Katrina put your bug on ebay, you will make a fortune!

Linda said...

I hope your bug is catching.
Cheers Linda

kari and kijsa said...

Shhhh...today is the SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for Kari's 40th birthday...hop on over for a little cake, diet coke, and birthday cheer!!!

blessings,
kijsa

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Katrina, Check my blog I have given you an award.
Have a fun weekend. Hope school is still going oK for Cruise.
Alison

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Your pantry looks so wonderfully organized - love it! It does feel good to go through stuff and and actually know what you have and to organize it!

Manuela

Mom of 2 Roses said...

You need to pass that bug on to me. I am the clutter queen. Congrats on the bug and getting stuff done. I know it's not my favorite thing to do. lol!
Hugs,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie, Ive given you an award pop over when you have a chance!!
mands