Thursday 10 January 2008

Too much to catch up on

Well this could be a long one! I have been away from blogging for weeks so now I feel like there is so much to catch up on...


Christmas Time.
This is what I got....



And this is what my husband got!!! He is pretty happy with it and so he should be (it cost too much money just to camp in hahaha).


My boys on Christmas morning...


Very happy here..


This is the aftermath..


Going on holidays! I am still working this new camera out, so forgive my unfocused photos!!










This is the view from out beach house!





Some running races...



Feeding time!


Look at what the boys kept themselves occupied with while the Mummy's and Daddy's rocked the whole neighbourhood with our SingStar addiction hahaha!!


Smiling faces





At the beach (and what is the go with all these photos being on their side?? Sorry about that!).





At the Zoo

What a bad mother! The toilets were too far away and no one was looking... HAHA








On the warf


Mini Golf


More food...


And look at what we saw on the side of the road near our house! The kids thought it was fabulous!!



And now look at was IN our car when we pulled up for petrol! I went inside to pay and my husband said very calmly when I got back in, "look at what we found". I absolutely pooped myself as it was on the dash in front of me!! The kids were not frightened at all.



My boys






I have been so busy lately and I have so much to do at home. Kids are on holidays, swimming lessons, my eldest is starting school this year, the list goes on!!

I really hope to have a better year this year than last. I might be scarce for the next few weeks but I will be back when school resumes to catch up on everyone!! I have about 200 blog posts that I haven't even read yet from everyone.

Take care xx

18 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Welcome home to Blogland Katrina.
What great pressies you all got. The kids look pretty happy with their gifts.
Looks like the holiday was a great success. Such fun when you go away like that. The kids can just 'run wild' and the Mums and Dads can kick back a bit and enjoy!
Now the fun of getting ready for school begins.
Alison

Lori said...

your time on holiday looks like it was so much fun, so many happy children's smiling faces:) sweet:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Katrina,
Wow what a holiday! The pics are just to cute. Hope the rest of the holidays are just as great as your time away.
Chat soon,
Sarah xx

roseroomnz.com said...

Cool post, lots of photo's. Glad you had a great Christmas and Holiday away:)

Anonymous said...

Thrilled to see you all had a FAB break!!! Glad to see ya back sweetie!! The frog AHHHHH I woulda screamed!!! yuk!! Hugs Mands

Gail McCormack said...

I'm jealous! Looks great, where did you go, sorry you may have said and I missed it, looks like the NSW mid coast? Enjoy the holidays with your boys Katrina, everything here will be waiting for you when you get back

Unknown said...

Welcome back, the photos are gorgeous, looks like they, and you had a blast!
Only a couple more weeks to go till school begins, and your lives will be changed....its a good thing!!!
Sue

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Katrina ! Wow feels like youve been gone for years! Im so glad you guys all had such a great time. We are going down that way in a few weeks...I CANT WAIT, i sooo need a break,,so yep were off to the Mogo Zoo too ! How awesome.

i LMAO at the frog thing..my husband would have freaked and id be the one catching it! LOL


Enjoy the rest of the holidays with your gorgeous boys.

xo
Shann

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Hi Katrina, looks like a great holiday. I remember when ours was like that all the little ones, ours are all teenagers now so they just go off and do their own thing or sleep or winge or just annoy you all day.
You have to watch out for hitchhikers don't you, my sister is a freak she always sprays the whole car with surface spray before she leaves. Anyway welcome back and luv the pics...
<3 Sharon

Anonymous said...

Goodness what a big snake! Looks like a great holiday - love the picture of the boys sleeping in the car - so cute!

Manuela

Artifax said...

So glad you had such a marvelous, happy holiday!! Welcome back!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You didn't even stay in the cool new tent for your trip? I don't blame you, your place looked great to stay in. What a fun trip! Welcome back

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I LOVE the one of the boys peeing and the one of them sleeping in the backseat!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Looks like you had a wnoderful holiday! What fun!

Ali said...

Looks like you all got spoit and had such a great time away hon. Good for you. Welcome back and look forward to catching up again when you have more time to sit and write. Enjoyed all the pics of the kids having fun and all the lovely smiles. You are very blessed. ox Ali

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, my son likes lining up his toys. I like lining up the mini army guys, too!

Dad looks like a happy camper! The best photos are taken when all are having fun!

SweetAnnee said...

wonderful wonderful
pics..
(except the snake)
your boys are CUTE
and looks like you're a BUSY
mom!!
fondly, deena

Siobhan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of the boys and the toilet! lol. So funny!!!

Looks like you all enjoyed yourself...my turn for a holiday now.

Siobhan ox