Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by the lovely Alison with a 5 things meme.
Here are the rules. Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have a crazy obsession with Britney Spears and watch ET online and Hollywood TV daily for updates (this really really annoys my husband haha)

2. I ring or text my husband up to 10 times a day to tell him how we are or just for fun! Sounds stalker like doesn't it?? Haha. He loves to know what we are up to! This is the beauty of working for yourself as no one questions him talking to me!

3. I truly believe in The Secret

4. I love bed linen

5. I have to have fresh painted toenails

Ok, I tag....
Ali
Mel
Mandii
Sue
Peta

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for playing along with the tag Katrina.
It's fun getting to know more about you.
I am sure your husband loves hearing what you and the 3 little rascals get up to throughout the day.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Tag sweets will be doing that soon!!(oh on my boring blog!! he he he) Thanks mands

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How fun! I truly believe in The Secret too!
Hugs,
Penny

Ali said...

Hey cutie, thanks for thinking of me lol. I will have to give this one a miss as I have started home school today and I have an extra child here as well today and Thursday lol, besides, i am not that strange to have any more things to tell lol. Just kidding. Thanks again though but I really shouldn't get caught on here for a while, at least till I have sorted myself out and get a routine happening. Enjoy the truffles and post a piccie of them for me to see if you can be bothered, with your new camera. thanks cutie and hope you don't mind me not playing the tag game this time. xoxo Ali

roseroomnz.com said...

I want to 'save' Britney Spears, poor sad girl and read all the updates, glad I am not the only one! I believe in The Secret too, gave people the book for Xmas:) Rachael

Peta said...

I believe in The Secret too! And I like hearing all the Britney goss as well LOL!