Wednesday 19 December 2007

5 Days....

The countdown is on.... 5 days until my sister's baby is due (bet you thought I was referring to Christmas and had my days wrong!).

....And the anticipation is killing me. Absolutely killing me. I really hope that baby is here soon. I am heading off for a week over New Year so it had better be here soon.

It's my sister's birthday is tomorrow and that would be so lovely if baby arrived then (also because I am traveling to visit her tomorrow). I would love to be seeing a baby as well! But if not, that's ok as I am going back for 3 days over Christmas so that would be great too. But the baby can't be any later than that. No it can't be. I will not miss it. Well everything has to be about me of course!

So if anyone can send some energy our way and bring that baby on, that would be great!


5 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Oh yes sending vibes for sis to have the bubba quickly!!!

roseroomnz.com said...

You scared me, I did think you were talking about Christmas!!! Ok baby, hurry up!!!!!

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm! Can you feel it?? Energy coming your way! If not, your sister will just have to hold off till you get back from your holiday,right??LOL
Sue

Siobhan said...

Oh Katrina, that would be so great if baby was born on your sisters birthday...my brothers baby was born on my mum's brithday and it ment hepas to her.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! xo

Siobhan

Alison Gibbs said...

The Final Countdown. Way to go Amie. Come on 'shake it on out!!!
Oh Katrina I hope it comes on time or early. it would be terrible if it came while you were away.
Alison