Tuesday 2 October 2007

Tagged

Ok, I have been tagged a few times, so thought I better give it a go.

7 random things about me....

1. I cannot lick a paddle pop stick as the sensations sends me crazy
2. I have a University degree Bachelor Communications (Advertising and Marketing)
3. I won lots of awards for Public Speaking and Debating back in my High School Days (hahaha)
4. I got a tattoo about 20 months ago
5. I have had Crohn's Disease since I was 18
6. I jumped out of a plane about 4 years ago
7. I moved into a guys house that I did not know, we lived separate lives for 6 months, then one day we 'got together', then were engaged 8 weeks later and married 6 months later!! Of course to my gorgeous husband Andrew (hehehehe).

Well they are short and sweet, but I bet you never knew those things about me!!!!!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Great read on the 7 Random things. I bet you are glad you did number 7. Now you have those gorgeous little boys.
Alison

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Ok you are just moderately weird :)
Im intrigued about the paddle pop stick thing...never really thought about it...may have to go buy one and see how it feels LOL.

Awwww at number 7, thats sooo adorable.

Ok, dont know a whole lot about Crohns but i have I.B.S so i imagine we are both sooo over joyed about these things..NOT.

Luv Shann xxoo

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I was in advertising and marketing for 25 years! What a fun way to get to know a little more about you. Sky diving? WOW!
Penny

Becky Bunn said...

ooooh Now I getting excited. I love black and red and I love polkadots. SO I already know I'm going to love them. I'm sure all your little helpers will make it even better:)