Tuesday 16 October 2007

Facebook Bug

this is Katrina's profile

I have been bitten by the facebook bug! I have had this account for a while, but have not really done much with it. Overnight I have found an old friend that was an exchange student from New Zealand when I was in year 9. We became great friends and after she left I travelled to NZ to stay with her family for a few weeks. She has been back to Australia a few times and I last saw her about 6 years ago. We lost contact after then. She is moving to Austrlia for the summer and we are catching up!! And then I have found a couple of other old friends too. I think it is so funny! I recommend to give it a go!!! A great way to quickly message each other.

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Katrina what fun you will have catching up with your old Exchange student friend. Still no baby yet.
Alison

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Katrina, thanks for visiting me on my new blog. I havent really looked into the face book thing (one step at a time, am still getting my head around the blog!) but that is fascinating that you can find people you lost contact with like that. I will have to check it out. Another thing which had me in hysterics was www.schoolfriends.com.au reading about all those primary and high school friends and people in the grade really brought it all back!
Have a great day, Mel xxx

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Katrina,
I've got a few friends on there but I don't even update my Myspace page so I'd be useless at Facebook, lol! Great that you caught up with your old buddy!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful clock arrived from you yesterday. Thank you so much for the giveaway. My daughters kept asking if it was for them!

I love it - it is the first peice in my redecoration to country instead of the mix match of little kids!
Thank you
Shaz