Monday 24 September 2007

Neither Here Nor There

So here is what I have done with the bird cage stand for now. I have painted and roughed it up, added a newer bird cage and popped it in my red lounge room (as we like to call it). The reason why I called this post "Neither Her Nor There" is because I will probably move this in the next few weeks as I am slowing doing up my out door area and this will go lovely outside. I really am happy with it!





Below is the actual birdcage that came with the stand. This is my family room area where we spend most of our time. My kitchen faces this tv and on my left is out dining area. I have popped it on a table for now as this one too may end up outside. I am on the hunt for a mirrored tray and will sit this birdcage over the top of it on the center of my out door table (I think!). I am waiting to get a new top made for my outdoor table but this could take a while!! Oh, and the urn on the right of the tv will also end up outside.






Also I have added some pictures of my kids playroom (and I guess my blogging area!). I realised that the last pictures I took where in a different room, and after I had taken those pictures I moved rooms (again) 2 days later. I am not satisfied with things until I at least try them!!! So now they have a heaps bigger room with lots of storage. We have a 5 bedroom house so I am pretty lucky to be able to have the room to spread out a bit.





Here are the pictures of where I put my paper dresses! They are so cute and I have popped them on a mirror and I am so happy with them.



8 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Well Done Katrina, everything looks beautiful. I was going to do a post on where my computer is and see if others wanted to too, it would be good to know where everyone does their blogging.

Alison Gibbs said...

Good one with the cage stand Katrina.Looks great in the red lounge room. It does take time to find the right spot for things. The paper dresses look lovely on the mirror.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

Katrina I can't get over how neat and tidy your house is with lots of kids! Wow! It's great! Love the dresses, too cute!!!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

oh boy your 'bloggin' area is sooo darn tidy! Mine is a nightmare!!!! I kidd you not.

The cage looks great. I do love that red lounge :)

xo Shann

Chris Kauffman said...

I love the new look of your blog, your playroom is great, I especially love that octagon table, really nice.
I need to stop by more often, thanks for visiting mine.
Have a wonderful day ,
Chris

Artifax said...

Oh, I just love your red lounge room, those twinkling lights wrapped around that sculpture (is it tree branches??), and the darling paper dresses in the mirror! They look so cute there -- what a great idea!

Your home is so beautiful!

Anita said...

Would you mind sharing your wall colors? I just love them! Especially the brown in your red lounge room...it looks great with the reds against it!

Wisdom.Courage.Love said...

I know that this is an old post but I too would be interested in the colour you have painted your feature walls. Am loving reading your blog!!! Hope you have had a great long weekend...
Pennie xx