Thursday 19 July 2007

Rearranging .........again!!

Ok, yes I have rearranged things again. I know you will all understand this! I used to think that maybe it was a bad trait to have - the need to move things on a weekly basis. I thought I may have inherited this from my parents, who moved us very couple of years as kids (my Dad was a Bank Manager and this was part of his job). However, I think I have come to understand it more as a need to be creative. I sometimes feel very restless and I think moving things calms me down!! Call it a good stress reliever!! I also find vacuuming very calming haha. Mad I know! I do like to paint things or scrapbook as a way of being creative, but have found less time for these things lately, so I think moving things fills that need!!! Anyway, I wasn't happy with where I had put my new table, so I had to rearrange the whole room!! And then because my Texy had gone into a big bed, this made me rearrange my eldest's (Cruise) bedroom. THEN because I got a new doona cover for my birthday.... bet you can guess what I did? Arrggg I am puffed!








2 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hey every time i come to your blog the colours are different! Ha ha you inspired me to change mine now!
Your home looks so pretty and cosy Katrina. I ADORE the new Doona Cover!!! Its gorgeous!

Hugz,
Shann :)

Chris Kauffman said...

Things look great, you have a great layout such a nice open room, how old is your house? did you put those beautiful floors in, gorgeous, I just installed pine floors in the hall of the second floor in my house.
Chris