Tuesday 24 July 2007

From this .... to this





My boys went camping on the weekend, so i finally got around to doing a few little jobs! My baby stayed at home with me, and my toddler went for Saturday and Sunday during the daytime (they were only 1/2hr away so I met them half way). Gee was it nice to have some peace! They go with a big group, all boys! They ride motorbikes (apparently my 5 year old can now ride a 2-wheeler, scary!!), fish, 4WD and drink lots of beer I think. Mind you, they do it all in style with a generator and tv to watch the Swannies. They wouldn't even contemplate going if it meant missing their beloved Swannies (sorry Natasha I know you going to laugh!!).


So, I painted this little cupboard that I have had for ages (I bought it in anticipation of having a girl one day, but it has now ended up in my entry). I think it looks very cute. Now what else can I paint........

8 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I just love that yummy color! IT looks fabulous. What a difference a little paint can make!
Ele

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

It's *GORGEOUS* Katrina ! Luv that colour so much. You did a great job.
Ahh to have some time to yourself.....I envy you :)
Sounds like the guys all had a ball too.

Hugz, Shann :)

Chris Kauffman said...

Love the redo, isn't it nice to give something a face lift like that .

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That looks great; the color is FABULOUS!!
:)

Sharon said...

The chest looks wonderful, won't you please share the paint name and color with us.

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi Sharon, it was a dulux colour - sea green and i added a couple of drops of this to a white base and fluked it really!

Flea Market Queen said...

I love the color!
Looks fabulous...

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Just had to tell you that I LOVE the colour you have painted this piece of furniture. I just love those highlights of blue through the house, yum!
Alicia