Friday 21 March 2008

Happy Easter... & Photos

www.bibi.org



Just wanted to pop in to wish you all a Happy Easter!!!

I am very busy over the next few days so will be back towards the end of next week.


www.royalcopenhagen.com



Here are a few photos of our day today. My family travelled over for Good Friday. Lots of prawns, fish and chocolate! Below are my 3 boys, my little niece and my Father with his 4 grandkids! I also have noticed every time I take a photo of Chevy lately he has that green shirt on!! Haha! You probably think he doesn't own anything else!!!




I probably also should have re-sized these pictures first as they funny little. Better colours when you click on them.



8 comments:

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Hi Katrina, Luv your family pics it's so nice to have a lot of photos of the kids especially as they grow sooooo fast. Have a HAPPY EASTER and TAG your it, when you get a chance pop by my post and pick up your tag.
Luv
Sharon

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Katrina that's a great choker hold Tex has on Chevy and how big Priya is getting.
Have a fun family Easter
Alison

Chris Kauffman said...

Happy Easter . Weather looks great , we still have snow banks up to mid chest level now , I remember Easter when I was a child when the weather was warm , I am starting to get really annoyed with Canada great country horrible weather , why why.
We do have electrolux, I fell in love with one last night it was marked down $1000 amazing , it was the prettiest I had ever seen , but it was side by side , too narrow fridge space , that is the only model we have here .

kari and kijsa said...

We hope you have a blessed Good Friday and a wonderful Easter!

smiles,
kari & kijsa

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Katrina, so adorable! I bet your heart just gushes with those three gorgeous boys. Have a blessed Easter!

Gail McCormack said...

We know poor little Chevy's only got one Tee Shirt!! ha ha!! as if anyone would think that of you Katrina, if it was true I should imagine you'd have it washed and ready for the next day.
You are having an enjoyable Easter .... good on you!

Siobhan said...

Hi Katrina
Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Easter.
Siobhan xo

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi there Katrina, lovely to see your little rascals looking so happy! Love your new header as well - just beautiful, Mel xxx