Sunday 23 December 2007

Still primping and fluffing

Mad I know, but I can't stop myself from rearranging, painting and covering things! Only 2 days until Christmas and with everything else going on in my life I am still playing with my 'things'. I can't stop. It makes me feel good.

So here are some chairs I made over a while ago, but decided to change the seats. Not sure where I am going to put these, but no doubt I will find somewhere. I am starting to feel like I need a bit of a change in my house. Colour-wise that is. While white and pink will always be a favourite... I think I need to inject a bit of colour and some more 'grown up' things. Not sure where I am heading with this, but I will attack some changes in the New Year when I have had a holiday and can come home and reassess everything.







I bought these jars a while ago, but was not sure what to do with them. For now I have grouped them together. I am sure I will find the perfect solution for them one day!



I know lots of you have blogged in the last fews days and while I have read them I haven't had time to leave comments. Sorry! No one is forgotten, but hopefully I can get to you tonight or tomorrow.

This will be my last post for a while... So Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.



8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Katrina, it has been fun getting to know you through blogland.
Hope you and your fmaily have a wonderful, fun filled christmas.
Enjoy your holiday with your friends.
Alison

Alison Gibbs said...

Ooops...nearly forgot. I love what you have done with those chairs. The fabric on the blue ones looks fabulous.
Take care.
Alison

Gail McCormack said...

Congratulations Aunty Katrina! she is so adorable, your sister looks like she is glowing, how exciting for you all!
Now the next section ...I'm answering your last two posts.
I love your chair, not sure if you noticed but like you I love the pretty pink, green, creamy white, pastel colours, but then again I'm loving the bold catch your eye colours too, I don't think there's ever been a rule of what to use with which for me (I'm thinking you're the same??)
Anyway I won't prattle on, just have a wonderful Chrissie with your beautiful boys, and family and of course new little niece
xxxGail xxx

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Katrina i hope you and all your boys (little and big) have a wonderful and safe christmas together.

Love Shann xo

COLLS GARDEN said...

Katrina, have a safe & happy Christmas with your loved ones.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Just love everything! How clever you are! Happy Holidays and Merry cHristmas to you!

kari and kijsa said...

Fun seats! We wish a most blessed Christmas Day to you and your family from both of ours.

Merry Christmas,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Hey there sweets, I just love what youve done with those chairs, Very Shabby beach Shack style. Blue is my FAV colour so Im a little biased!! Hope you all had a FAB chrissie and hope you see the new year in safely! Hugs mands