Tuesday 2 October 2007

My Sisters House

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my sister's gorgeous house! She and I have similar tastes, but I like lots more pink and she likes green. Of course nothing in her house is ever out of place and I am sure I send her into a state of panic when my boys lick all her windows and eat all over the house (haha)!!


(Sorry about the quality of some of the photos, but I forgot my camera so took them with hers and wasn't very confident with it, but I still think they show all her pretty things!)



These photos below are the beginning of my sister's nursery. She only got her cot last week so she is putting it all together. I can't wait to see what she has because I know she will add some gorgeous touches when the baby arrives.

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Katrina, Great photos of your sisters house. Don't worry she will soon have her own little window licker and then you can have a laugh!!! Gotta love the little window lickers. Wait until she gets the dirty greasy fingerprints too.
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Katrina, your sisters house looks gorgeous! the photos are great!! My sister lives in london so I havent even been to her house lol! Had a giggle about the window licking, i think most mums can relate to that.
alicia

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
Your sister has a lovely house!! I particularly love the chandelier in the outdoor area!
My kids are past the window licking phase, but they have cousins who come over and do that now instead!
Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your sisters house it is lovely!

emily said...

Your sister has a beautiful house! The baby's room is going to be sooo cute! Can't wait to see all done!

love.boxes said...

She has a lot of fun things going on at her place.