Saturday 1 September 2007

Spring has Sprung

Today is the first day of our Spring! What a great feeling!! I am sooo over Winter and am looking forward to getting out more with the nicer weather.

Here are some pics I took of two of my boys playing outside on the spare block next to our house. As you can see it is still cool outside this morning but the Sun is perfect! Also, look at how all the grass in the neighbourhood is dead! This is from our cold winters, devastating drought and huge water restrictions (as a result of the drought).



Then also while I was outside I thought I would spin around a snap a couple of photos of the front of my house.




Also, here is a photo of my not-so-nice skin cancer. Sorry if you have a weak stomach! Please wear sunscreen!!!


I will post some pictures tomorrow of Chevy's 1st Birthday Party!

7 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEVY !!!!!!
You got me into party mode, i am crazily baking cupcakes!!!

OUCHIE you poor bugger, hope its not itchy and too sore for you.
We always wear our hats and sunscreen in my house, its soooo important isnt it.

Luv luv your house pics.
hope you guys all have a gr8 weekend.
Hugz,
Shann xo

Natasha Burns said...

Thanks for the pics, isn't it great having spring here!!! Ooooh I do have a weak stomach and ouch I can't look any more, I hope it doesn't hurt too much and all is well now. Will you have some tests or something?

Katrina Chambers said...

Thanks Natasha! Hopefully all is good with it now. Will see Dr in 2 weeks for the results but he is confident it is all gone.
Ta!

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

great pics, but ouch your head looks sore!

COLLS GARDEN said...

Katrina, so glad all is well. I'm sure the Dr is right. Love the pics of your boys, real cuties. And you house, love the roof colour.
Hugs, Coll :-}
PS: I hope you were wearing your hat!

Chris Kauffman said...

Your stitching looks like it will heal beautifuly, they did a very good job, thanks for your advice we will take it to heart, I am already crazy with the kids and their hats.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
Thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful home.
I commend you for sharing your pics & story on your skin cancer.
~~~Sarah~~~