Thursday 27 September 2007

Long Weekend

This weekend in my State (New South Wales) we have Monday as a public holiday (Labour Day). I am looking forward to the long weekend. I am off to my Mum & Dad's house to have a night with my family. My sister (due to have her first baby Xmas Eve) and my brother also live in the same town as my mum and dad (in their own houses of course!). So I am really looking forward to it! I will try to remember to take the camera and show you some pictures of my sister's gorgeous house. Nothing but the best for my darling little sis so everything is immaculate and lovely! I am taking my 2 little boys with me as my eldest and his Dad are camping (again!). Anyway, keeps them busy and active so I am not complaining.

This Friday we also have school holidays for 2 weeks. Not that school holidays really effect me as I only have 1 at preschool, but I will still have to find some fun things to do!

Been at the hairdressers today getting a make-over (was sooo needing that), did the groceries AGAIN and now I am off to pick the kids up.

Please don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY here.

Here are a few pictures courtesy bhg.com to drool over.
They are fresh, modern and gorgeous!













3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Have a fun weekend with your family Katrina. Thanks for the Birthday Ecard, it was funny(loved the voices).Hope the 2 campers have fun too.
Alison

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wonderful photos!

Have a great weekend!
Penny

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing...those rooms are fabulous!