Friday 24 August 2007

Up too early

I am up early today! Sick children, so I am feeling like a zombie and needed a pick me up! I am searching for inspiration and motivation today so am posting some gorgeous interiors. Over the coming weeks I will be posting some of my favourite ideas, so keep checking in.

Photos courtesy of BHG.

Simple, cosy office space. Just love this pale blue.

I always love looking at pictures with red in them. The pale blue matches fabulously! And shelves don't always have to be at eye level.

I am into these huge memory/photo boards. If you dedicate one area to this idea, you can change it weekly without hammering more nails into your walls.

Simplicity of black and white always gets me!

More red...

Orange usually makes me nervous, but there is something about this boys bedroom that I love!

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Certainly an inspirational post Katrina. Makes me want to go and clean up my work/craft desk and reorganise the whole area yet again.

Natasha Burns said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I love the mint green on the wall in the first pic, it looks so cool with the pale blue, white and hint of rusty red!