Tuesday 28 August 2007

Today I am loving these pictures for inspiration....

I really love this idea! How clever - 3 chairs nailed together to create an awesome bench seat!!




I loooove bedheads. This is so easy. Some old shutters and look!!




Ok, this one is definitely something i would have a go at. Tired of floppy pillows? Well here is your answer! So different, but i love it.




I just like the shabbiness of these treasures....



The screen in this picture caught my eye. I have made a couple of screens out of old doors. So very easy! One had a mirror in the center, and another I took the mirror out and put fabric in it's place. I will post pictures of them one day.

Pictures courtesy BHG

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the verandah shots. Great places to sit with a cup of tea and a great book or magazine.

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

that bedhead is a great idea

Kara said...

great piccy's and as you said very inspirational
kara
x

Gail McCormack said...

Katrina what a wonderful makeover you've done on the chair, they aren't easy to repaint are they, let alone recover, well done, it looks stunning
Gail xo