Wednesday 29 August 2007

Just a short one today

I am having my skin cancer cut out tomorrow morning so today I have been busy to make up for the lost day. Got rid of a couple of kids this morning and tried to find a birthday present and Fathers Day present with no success of either! My baby is 1 on the weekend and being the 3rd boy there is not much he needs! I have also baked 4 cakes (am freezing them) as I am making a train cake for his birthday. Much easier to ice them the night before if they are partially frozen. Wish me luck!
Katrina :)

8 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Hope all is ok with the skin cancer. How many kids do you have?

My parcel is going in the mail tomorrow- few days late, Im sorry :(
Hugs

Alison Gibbs said...

Katrina, Good luck tomorrow. Hope all goes well.
Hope Chevy has a great 1st Birthday.
Alison

COLLS GARDEN said...

Hi sweets, all the best of luck tomorrow. You are in our thoughts, so all will be fine.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Sweets,
I know i already emailed you but just thinking about you now being in hospital. Hope its all going ok. Of course it will be!
Talk to you soon,
Hugz,
Shann :)

Natasha Burns said...

Good luck and thinking of you tomorrow!!! xo

Chris Kauffman said...

MUch much luck, from Canada, way over here thinking of you , sharing healing thoughts , keep faith .
Bless you with love,
Chris

Kara said...

Hi Katrina
Thanks for popping by my blog and your lovely comments.
wow I hope everythingf goes well for you tomorrow, you will be in my prayers, happy birthday to your little boy
kara
xx

Peta said...

Hi Katrina, glad everything went ok and I hope your baby's birthday goes swimmingly :) Hugs, Peta