Thursday 12 July 2007

A new decade!!

Haha, sounds a bit funny, but I am turning 30 on the weekend!! Who would have thought that at age 30 I would have 3 boys and my family is complete?!!

I feel like I have been pregnant and feeding for the last 6 years, so this Saturday, it's time to party! With the new outfit (trying to look 20 not 30 LOL), we are are hitting the town. Well dinner anyway!! All my family and friends are coming and some of my old school friends.

Isn't it funny how things move in circles? I attended boarding school hrs from where I now live, but 3 of my close freinds have all moved to this area! Strange, but great to see them all the time.

Anyway, I may be very lethargic next week as I have lots of people staying here over the weekend. Haha!

4 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Have a great birthday Katrina!!!! I loved my 30th party, it was such fun and a really good age!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!!
Ele

Chris Kauffman said...

Found you on your birthday did I well happy birthday, love your blog, just thought I should say hello.
Chris

samara said...

Happy Birthday Katrina.
Love all you do on net!
See you all at christmas.
What a fantastic christmas present we are all going to have!
Love Samara & family.