Wednesday 27 June 2007

Things are always on the go

The weeks have been hectic for me lately. My 'day job' (sales rep for my husband) has been crazy, but I am hoping to step away from this to spend more time with my boys. My husband seems to work 80-90 hrs a week (yes he is a mental workaholic). I am trying to change that, but that's a hard one! Other than tell him I am moving, I am not sure how to get him to slow down!! Weekends are non-existent and all the days roll into one.

However, I would probably complain that I was bored otherwise! Today I was busy steam cleaning my carpets, unpacking stock, selling my dining table (getting a brand new shabby chic with bench seats arriving Friday - will post pics!), dropping kids off, picking them up, dinner, bath blah blah blah.

Anyway, I am off to watch HOUSE (my fav show) and pack all the bags and lunches for tomorrow! If anyone is as busy as me, please let me know that I am not the only one that thinks my life is spiraling hahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Sweetie i'll back you up there for sure! I am always on the go as well. I dont know how you gals with more than 1 kid do it. I take my hat off to you.
You ALWAYS ALWAYS gotta find time for your fav shows but. For me it's Mcleods Daughters and Boston Legal :)

Luv Shann.

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Love House too,Yes its busy busy and like a maniac,then one day like me they start to leave ,one by one and then thats when you wonder how you ever did it.You said you love the mountains well if my husband joins the airforce i may yet end up there with you in wagga.
Lol
Jullie