Wednesday 23 May 2007

Happy Birthday to hubby!


Happy Birthday to my husband for tomorrow! The kids are so excited. I took my eldest shopping today to help me pick some pressies, but he spent the whole time angry at me. We have been looking for a particular Lightening McQueen supercharged car 'Chick' and every time we go somewhere we look for one (I could get one from ebay, but every time I think of it, he has been too naughty to get it!). However, seeing as we can't find one, he whinges about getting a different one - we now have a blue Mater, DJ, Wingo, Mr King, Sherrif, Sally and the list goes on!!!! When I put my foot down today for Ramone he almost threw the biggest tantrum!!! I said no because he would get that car, then still ask for Chick in a couple of days and the cycle continues!!! I have never seen him so grumpy in public. He had tears in his eyes, kept telling me he was "very very angry" with me and wouldn't walk near me. I just kept saying "well that's ok if you are angry, but I still love you". Nearly broke my heart, but where do you draw the line??? Every time we go somewhere are we supposed to buy them things??? Oh the fun.....

1 comment:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

SO funny! I go through the same thing here! Little one thinks it is ok when he rips the arms and legs off of his guys because Mommy will buy him a new one!

Have a great day!
Heather