Monday 7 April 2008

I'm BACK!

Well we survived the move! I am exhausted and still have the cleaning to do at the old house. I am pretty happy with the new one (we are renting) which will so us for the next few months while we build a new house.

I have lots of blogs to catch up on I can see!!! I will also add a couple of pics of this rented house soon.

Meanwhile... Please pop over to TICKLED PINK and say hello if you get the time. Emma is one of my best friends and has 2 gorgeous girls. Of course there is nothing but pink in their house! Also be sure to add her to your blogroll so you can easily check up on all her pink goodness and see photos of her gorgeous home...
Octavia from TICKLED PINK


9 comments:

Siobhan said...

Oh wow, I didnt relize you moved! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm sure you're glad that's behind you! I don't mind moving it's all the packing I hate :-)

Manuela

Gail McCormack said...

That seemed quick! Well done Katrina. Good luck with building the new house, how exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Glad it went ok Katrina, nothing more tiring than moving house!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
Welcome back. Moving is a biggie!!
I will definitely check out Tickled Pink.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Chi Chi La La Designs said...

Hi Katrina, I know most people hate moving but I love it - a fresh chance to decorate! Even better you are going to be builing a new house - very exciting indeed :)Nikki.

Anonymous said...

Hey chickie, glad to see every went well. Oh and WOW you got married at All Saints that is fantastic, what a romantic and wymsical place to get married!! I have a big case of the green eye'd monster!!
mands

Alison Gibbs said...

Katrina, congrats on surviving the move it is always so exhausting
Alison

Unknown said...

Hope it's going ok Katrina, you've gone quiet?