Sunday 9 March 2008

A little break...

www.flowersandgifts.net


I am having a quiet weekend. 3 of my boys have gone camping, so it’s just bubby and I. Needed a break! Have done lots this weekend. Enjoyed lots of girly company last night accompanied by lovely food and drinks. I am cooking something special for dinner for my boys. Miss them like crazy when they are actually gone but at the same time I really need to take a deep breath and relax!


www.studiosept.com


My bubby Chevy is getting so big. He is now 18 months and is starting to become a real little boy. I love that transition from baby to boy. He is starting to understand everything I say and can certainly push my buttons now! Like climbing and sitting on our dining room table every time I am out of sight, refusing to sit in the highchair and running up and down in the bath tub with water flying everywhere (causing a nervous breakdown!). Yesterday he grabbed a cloth I use only for windows and stainless steel (miracle cloth by ENJO) and ran flat out to our glass doors and started wiping them. This was precious. He stuck his chest out when I said he was a good boy (in my happy sing-song voice).



Chevy with food everywhere as we learn to feed ourself!


Have a few things happening in our little world at the moment that I am hoping to share with you tomorrow….

I had better finish the ironing before my dirty, stinky and tired gang arrives home. Aaaarrr… the joys!


PS. Thanks to those girls that enjoyed my post below about Aussie Slang!


1 comment:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh that is such a cheeky little face in those pics of Chevy.
Definitely keeping you on your toes.
How wonderful to have a bit of a break. Every Mum needs that every now and then.
Take care.
Alison