Monday 15 October 2007

Little La La's

I thought I would just give a quick update on Little La La's.

Due to my hectic life and the possibility of some new projects on the horizon, I will be slowing up on Little La La's. My stock is getting low, so please pop on over and have a look if you wish to purchase anything. What ever is left in the next few days will find a spot in my house no doubt!!

If you are interested in talking to me about purchasing my stock at wholesale prices please email me. I also have a "business package" for sale if anyone is interested in the concept of Little La La's.

There may be some changes with my blog also, but I will post about that soon. I am still reading everyone's blogs and am finding new inspiration every day!

Have a great day!
Katrina

7 comments:

COLLS GARDEN said...

Hi Katrina, like you, I haven't been around either. I do hope your back is getting better, that sort of pain is terrible, I know. Don't overdo it, they take awhile to mend. Love the pics of your outdoor area, it will look wonderful when get your hubby to work on it.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina,
Just popped over to say 'HI".
Look forward to hearing what your plans for the future are.
Catch you soon,
~~~Sarah~~~

Gail McCormack said...

This is all sounding exciting to me! let me know if you need more info on those display frame come shallow boxes...I think they would be great with your paper dresses

Ali said...

wow cutie, what are on your new horizons?? Do tell! Sounds very fun. Hope you are on the mend hon. Do let me know which handles you decide on hon. And a photo of your finished item would be great to share too lol. oxoxo talk soon cutie and let me know if I can help with anything else won't you. Will check out your site now. ox Ali

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Katrina,New projects....that sounds interesting.
Take care.
Alison

Siobhan said...

ALL THE VERY BEST WITH YOUR NEW PROJECTS KATARINA!

SIOBHAN

Unknown said...

Hi Katrina, sounds very interesting,dont keep us waiting too long!!
Sue